Working at Transgenomic, Inc.
Transgenomic, Inc., offers an entrepreneurial, progressive, and collaborative environment filled with a dedicated team devoted to impacting advances in genetic testing.
We would be proud to foster and support your personal and professional development as a member of the Transgenomic Team.
We have the following open positions
- Associate Laboratory Director (Remote Position)
- Authorizations and Collections Specialist (New Haven, CT)
- Staff Accountant – (New Haven, CT)
- Database Administrator – (New Haven, CT)
- Customer Service Representative – (New Haven, CT)
- Genetic Counseling Assistant – (New Haven, CT)
- Application Scientist (New Haven, CT)
- Bioinformatics Scientist (New Haven, CT)
- Scientific Data Analyst (New Haven, CT)
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Transgenomic to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Transgenomic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.